Junior web / enterprise software developer
New York, NY
Edenworks’ software and electronics engineering team develops tools to monitor, analyze, improve, and automate farm operations. We are looking for a gifted software developer who thrives working on blank page, highly interdisciplinary projects. Must be comfortable with mad scientist types.
- Collaborating with a small team of developers on the development of: system software (e.g. Go / Unix), enterprise / web applications, and possibly mobile apps.
- Contributing to Edenworks’ development, testing, and deployment processes and tools.
- IT management tasks in service of backup systems; failover; development, testing, and production environment deployments.
- User-centered design / behavioral driven development of interfaces and workflows.
3–5 years in software development, ideally having owned at least one significant project and having worked directly with users of your software product(s).
Any experience in agriculture, farm management, ag-related technologies, or manufacturing is a plus.
Background + education
Software development with varied project background across two or more of the following:
- Enterprise / web applications
- Database systems (preferably including non-SQL systems)
Advanced degree in computer science or electrical engineering is preferred.