We are looking for a person to keep our facilities running efficiently and smoothly starting in late April. The technician’s time will be split between cleaning and maintaining our two main production rooms, as well as our office, workshop, and grounds. The ideal candidate is dependable, conscientious, has an eye for detail, and can solve problems independently. Other responsibilities include restocking office supplies, assisting farming operations when required, and completing miscellaneous tasks that arise on a daily basis.
Edenworks actively encourages applicants with widely diverse and non-traditional backgrounds to apply.
- This is a half-time (15-25 hours per week), year-round position. Opportunity to grow to full time in the future.
- Salary is $20/hour.
- Working hours will be in the window of 9am - 4pm, Monday - Friday
- Complete all day-to-day sanitation activities required to complete harvests and maintain our strict cleanliness standards
- Manage inventory and orders of office materials and supplies
- Maintain facility grounds
- Conduct general maintenance and minor fixes to keep activities running smoothly
- Follow company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Agricultural Practices (GAP), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) protocols
- Handle curbside recycling, cardboard, and trash for weekly collection
- Maintain equipment, such as cleaning filters
- Launder rags used for cleaning
- Restock fuel for machinery
- Bring compost out to be collected
- Bring workshop debris out to be collected
- Assist with fabrication, installation, or more complex maintenance tasks
- Assist with farming operations
- Lift, carry, push, or pull weights up to 50 pounds
- Comfortable handling agricultural materials and boxes
- Physically fit, reliable, detail-oriented, organized, hard-working, and motivated
- Maintain high standards of hygiene to promote food safety
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, can work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to take direction and ownership of delegated tasks
- Data entry skills and ability to use Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Slack, and other web applications
- Authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- 2 years experience in a professional environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to cross train for additional job functions
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Professional experience in agriculture, aquaculture, food production, or manufacturing
- Experience in facilities management or other related roles